With the help of Norby's sends analytics, you can seamlessly view an sms or email campaign's performance.
To reach the Sends section of your Norby account, please follow these steps:
- From the Norby dashboard, select Sends from the left-hand menu.
- Next, choose a Sends you would like to review from the Sent section. Please note that send analytics will only be available in this section.
- Once you have chosen a Send, the Analytics option will appear on the right.
Overview of Sends Analytics
You are able to send email or sms/mms messages using the Sends feature, as well as measure the deliverability of each message with our Sends Analytics. For an in depth description of what each metric means, check out this article.
With Norby's email analytics, you can gain insight into the performance of your email campaigns, including key metrics such as open rate, click rate, and clickthrough rate.
- Open rate: the percentage of recipients who opened the email message
- Click rate: the percentage of recipients who clicked on a link within the email message
- Clickthrough rate: the percentage of recipients who clicked on a link within the email message, divided by the number of emails delivered
Quickly review how many people received your SMS/MMS message and the day/time that it was sent from your Norby phone number. Remember that Norby subscribers on our Growth and Pro plans receive their own phone number.
If your send had a link attached in the message, you can review performance for:
- Unique Clicks
If you would like to learn more on utilizing links in Norby, please click here.