Norby's event analytics enable you to see who has registered and review who in your audience is referring other people to a particular event you are hosting.
To reach the Events section of your Norby account, please follow these steps:
- From the Norby dashboard, select Events from the left-hand menu.
- Next, choose an event you'd like to review. After hovering over it, the following options will appear - View, Analytics, Share, and More.
- In this scenario, we want to assess this event's performance to date and see who is signed up to attend so far. In light of that, let's select Analytics.
Note: If you are trying to export a list of attendees, select the Export button in the top-right hand corner of the page. The event info will be exported in CSV format.
Overview of Event Analytics
The event analytics are divided into four sections to give you a complete overview:
You will find a list of everyone who registered for the event in this tab. If you are hosting a virtual event, you can see who ended up joining the event. Additionally, for each registration, you’ll also see a tag on it that says *NEW* if signing up for that event/signup was the first time you ever saw that contact.
After you click on a registrant, you can view the following items:
- Status (ex: Confirmed)
- Registration Date (ex: Feb 8, 2022)
- Responses to any Custom Field questions on your event (ex: Me)
You can also take the following 3 actions:
- Remove - Delete an attendee from the event list
- Mark Joined - Click this button to count this person as joined. This is helpful for in person events when you want to cancel the join rate
- View Contact - Click this button to view the attendee’s overall contact card in your Norby CRM. From here you can add tags, notes, and update contact information without needing to click out of the Event List.
Note: If your Event is in the past, you can also find event attendee data here.
The referrers section will be divided into two parts:
Audience - Those who shared a referral link after signing up for the event. As you can see in the example below, this will track how many times they shared the link and, most importantly, how many conversions came from their link. To clarity, conversions track registrants for the event using the referral link.
Other sources - This will track any external sources such as an email blast that referred traffic to your event's signup page. Each item can be tracked for the number of visits and conversions, just like with Audience section.
Note: Anonymous Green Turkey (or similar) is someone who clicked a referral link but didn't sign up for the event. Norby's system automatically tracks these.
If you are hosting a virtual event, you can track who clicked on two types of links:
- Confirmation - who clicked the link in their event confirmation message.
- Event start - who clicked the link in their event start notification.
This enables you to quickly view how many SMS, MMS, and Emails have been sent.